Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome Tyler Jackson!




Welcome to the world, Tyler Jackson! Tyler was the rare baby to have made his appearance on his expected due date, which was October 6, 2008. I couldn't wait to meet the newest member of our family. I went to visit Jasmine and John in San Francisco a week after he was born. He was so cute and tiny, and I forgot how strong newborn babies are. After only one week in this world he was able to lift his head and let everyone know that he was HUNGRY.

His big sister Ella gets so excited when she is around him-- she stamps her feet and says "ooh ooh ohh!" She continues to grow and amaze me. Ella has a great memory; she remembers that I always wear boots, and when she came in the door she pointed to my boots and said, "Kelly shoes!" That's her walking around in my boots.

What a great looking family.

3 comments:

Ma said...

What great trips. Perhaps Kelly Cookies can replace the void left by Mothers Cookies but on a very limited and select customer base.
Love, Ma

Jasmine said...

We had a great time during Aunt Kelly's visit! Tyler says "Neh" (Dunston baby language says that means he is hungry) and big sis Ella says to come back soon!

Aunty M said...

Saw the pics of your visit in SF Love the pic of you and Miss Ella on the stairs That is one of her better smiles I've seen lately Looked like you had a great time with Tyler and I know Ella loves seeing you since she remembers your "shoes" Aunty M